daisypatchdesigns

Easter eggs: how they turned out

Posted on: April 24, 2011

In my opinion, our Easter eggs turned pretty nice.  We used the Paz kit to dye them and attempted to use the kistkas but it took too long.  There was a wax crayon in the kit that did the trick just as well if not better…I had some stencils from a previous kit that we used to draw designs on the eggs, but mostly my son wanted to write his name on the eggs.

There were only two casualities which isn’t so bad and I had used on for morning crèpes.  So in the end, we had 9 eggs in  our basket.

We had a fabulous time with our friends who came over for brunch and the decorated eggs were a nice touch as the centrepiecce.

   

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: